I've seen this recipe float around Face Book several times. I finally decided that I wanted to try it out. We were going to do this for Adelle's birthday dinner last night, but it didn't work out so I decided to let the kids make it for lunch today.
3 cans biscuits (10 ct)
60 peperoni slices (2 per biscuit)
1 Block of cheese (we used an 8 oz block)
1 Beaten egg
1 Jar pizza sauce
1. Slice the cheese into about 30 pieces.
2. Flatten & stretch each biscuit.
3. Stack one pepperoni on top the biscuit, then a cheese square on top of that, then another slice of pepperoni... as pictured above. It's very simple.
4. Gather the edges of the biscuit on top of the pepperoni stack and pinch to secure.
5. Line the rolls in a greased 9x13 pan. Brush the top of biscuits with the beaten egg.
6. Sprinkle italian seasoning, garlic powder and parm cheese on top.
7. Bake at 425 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
This is a real treat and is a good substitute for when your budget doesn't allow for a pizza from the pizza shop. It is super easy... so easy I bet Adelle could do it by herself next time. :-)